New Mac release with Popup Authentication and other features
Just a quick post to let all the Mac testers know that we’ve release a new version today. It’s been a long-time-coming! We’ve done quite a bit of work on this release with a few core features such as:
- New “popup authentication” – great for networks running non-authenticated systems (i.e. Personal Mac laptops)
- Printers are now automatically registered with CUPS and with PaperCut. This reduces the setup steps.
- Improved client functionality.
- Fixed a crash-bug in the client.
- Fixed a CUPS copy-count integration issue.
Existing testers can upgrade using an install-over-the-top procedure.
This entry was posted in General. Bookmark the permalink.